Ongoing, daily pain lasting more than three months can severely impact patients physically and emotionally. If you are suffering from any of the symptoms below, we will work with you to return you to a more functional and manageable status.
We will do a full examination to determine the cause of the pain. Our patients report successful outcomes from our interventional pain treatments including decreased duration and severity of pain, better sleep, an increase in daily activity, increased comfort, and a restoration to their quality of life.
Common Chronic Pain Conditions Treated:
- Back Pain/Sciatica
- Cervical (Neck) Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia and Atypical Facial Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Spinal Disc Disease
- Failed Back Surgery
- Post Spinal Surgery Pain
- Pain of Shingles (Herpes Zoster/Herpetic Neuralgia)
- Cancer Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Central Pain Syndromes (from spinal cord injury, stroke, multiple sclerosis, etc.)
- Nerve Injuries
- Keloid and scar pain
- Phantom Pain From Amputations
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Knee pain,
- Hip pain
Our interventional pain providers use advanced diagnostics, years of focused expertise and comprehensive treatments to treat pain of all types.